Is advanced technology alone solving the case for energy efficiency?
Delivering meaningful energy efficiency in buildings often requires debunking myths about building products, performance and solutions. This webcast will focus on strategies and policies that dive into deep efficiency goals. Featured ASHRAE speakers will address myths and realities they’ve discovered through real life experiences. Viewers will learn how a practical design approach can help achieve optimum energy performance in commercial and high-rise residential buildings across the globe. With varying climates and economies, one must consider a holistic approach when assessing a building and its systems.
- Take advantage of the two week On Demand period (April 20-May 4) and schedule your viewing of the webcast around your time zone and schedule
- The On Demand player has fast forward and rewind capabilities — allowing you to view all or part of the program with your members
- Plan a lunch or dinner meeting with your Chapter to view the webcast
- Utilize the resources online to supplement the webcast program
- Earn 3 FREE PDHs
- Chapters who register to view the webcast will earn 100 PAOE points
for additional information about the program, continuing education credits, speakers, and registration.